News!

Primeiras reações sobre "Liga da Justiça" surgem on-line

Liga da Justiça
O embargo de mídia social para Liga da Justiça terminou e as reações ao tão aguardado filme finalmente chegaram à internet.

Agora que os críticos conseguiram compartilhar seus pensamentos sobre Liga da Justiça, os fãs podem ter uma ideia melhor do que eles podem esperar do filme. 
Você pode verificar as reações abaixo!
Justice League is the DC team up you've been waiting for. I had so much fun from beginning to end. The expansion of DC mythology will make fans go nuts. 
Justice League does have its flaws, but the fun negated most of that for me. The cast was amazing. Favorite characters were Flash and Aquaman. The final post credits scene will make you scream!


JUSTICE LEAGUE! It's okay. Narratively it's a mess, the stakes don't work & the villain isn't great. HOWEVER, the heroes ARE great, it's funny, & there's some surprisingly effective character work. I didn't love it, but there are enough good pieces to excite me for the future.
Justice League is better than expected, but not a home run. The interaction between the team is a lot of fun. The film sends the DCEU in a hopeful direction in line with where the brand should be headed. Flash and Aquaman steal the show. Cyborg and villain are the weak links.


 is better than BvS and  - it's lean, mean & packed w/ superhero action. I dug most of its lighter moments & I think it has one of the best action sequences ever in a DCEU movie. And of course Wonder Woman steals the show.
I think if you are going to a  movie to see all your favorite DC heroes rocking their skills & being the badasses you love, then you will get plenty of that. Lots of action. Lots of superheroes being superheroes.
Justice League is not a perfect movie. It has story "flaws" and a simple, CGI villain.

BUT, more importantly, it gets the heroes right. Every member of the League is fantastic and it's tough to choose a favorite.

It's a ton a fun, start to finish.


I have a lot to say about ‘Justice League’ but will wait till it’s released to really get into it. But two important things to know: stay till the very end of the credits and Jason Momoa (@PrideofGypsies) is awesome as Aquaman.
The good:  is my favorite DCEU movie. It will make you love its heroes and want to see them team-up again. pic.twitter.com/mU2khvwUPD
The bad:  rushes through a lot and its main story/lore and villain are rather stripped down and forgettable.


So saw @justiceleaguewb all I can say is... can’t wait to see it again & can’t wait to see all these characters in their stand alone films too! Fav scenes include a  &  you’ll know it when you see it😜 Yup. I’m 
 is a fun, bumpy ride that succeeds in character, but fails in narrative. It’s a mixed bag of execution that’s saved by the actors, who rise above the shortcomings to deliver an engaging, funny and hopeful, yet flawed, entry to the DCEU. @joblocom


I am genuinely happy to report  is a lot of fun. It's not perfect and has its problems, but does the job of making you care about these characters as a team by its end. It's also VERY funny, in lots of unexpected ways.
Here it goes …  is super thin and has some very weak CG but it’s got heart and a positive vibe that works. Overall, I had a pretty good time and am looking forward to seeing more of these characters.


I saw ! Here’s what I thought. There are ton of things I’d change but it comes down to this: I had a blast! I got to see the team together and I had fun watching it. Ezra Miller steals the movie and  was perfect!


Bottom line: JUSTICE LEAGUE is awesome!

ZACK SNYDER’s film is filled with so many moments that had me geeking out and crying nerd tears. When an action scene/hero moment hits, the film is firing on all cylinders.

Still love Affleck’s BATMAN. My fav Batman actor since Keaton.
SO I saw  -twice. Still under embargo, but: This is a fun superhero flick. Funny but still hero adventure. Reminds me of JL Unlimited ep. Likable interaction amongst recognizable heroes. There is a villain problem (no worse than Marvel's) - @aaronsagers
 was entertaining for a good portion of the time though thin on storytelling and character development. There's more fun, humor and heart than BvS but it also feels very rushed with some scenes given zero time to develop.
 is fine. It's more coherent & less idiosyncratic than Batman v Superman (which I loved, so make of that what you will), and tries very hard to lighten up on the gloom & doom of the DC universe. There are jokes and everything!
 is going to finally convince some  fans that fun & humor aren’t bad words.
If you liked previous  films, you’ll probably like . If you didn’t like BvS or SS, you’ll probably like Justice League.

Dirigido por Zack Snyder, o filme é estrelado por Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Amber Heard, Jeremy Irons, JK Simmons, Willem Dafoe, Connie Nielsen, Julian Lewis Jones e Ciarán Hinds.
Liga da Justiça estreia nos cinemas em 15 de novembro de 2017.

Nenhum comentário